Take advantage of virtualization and provide your organization with a competitive technology advantage! Improve service quality and reduce risk! The Varinsic team will use our trusted processes to move your machines to a new hardware platform with better support, performance, expansion capabilities, and integrated protection to reduce the risk against disasters and errors.
Your critical systems will be virtualized and replicated to remote site(s) on a regular schedule. No more tapes to switch out, track, or worse yet, lose. Your new infrastructure will give you the platform to be able to deploy applications and tools faster; giving you that needed jump on your competitors.
Our Managed Services Offerings allow you to focus on your core business, leaving the day-to-day management and support to us. Control costs and reduce capital expenditures with Varinsic's Managed Services. The Managed Services model is a proven, cost-effective way to deliver higher service levels to your organization. We help you manage your IT operations with a predictable monthly fee.
The concept of managed services has come a long way over the past few years. What was once thought of as a somewhat risky and aggressive adventure is now a necessity for most companies that want to lower costs and stay competitive. Today’s managed service market is mature and competitive. It is a great way for our clients to save money and streamline the efficiency of their IT environment. Consider the following benefits that managed services can deliver:
- Single point of contact for all IT Services
- Managed IT environment with predictable monthly fee
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and better Return on Investment (ROI) than purchasing and maintaining your own infrastructure
- 24x7 proactive monitoring and management
- Easy access to technical experts
- Follow ITIL Framework for change, incident, problem, and service-level management
- Ability to meet service level agreement commitments
We support the following technologies:
- Servers: Microsoft Windows, UNIX, VMware
- Networking Equipment
- Databases: Microsoft SQL, Oracle DB, MySQL, Postgres
- Applications: Zimbra Collaboration, Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, BlackBerry
- Remote vs. Hosted
- Managed Service Details
- Phone Systems
- Security Systems
Managed Service Details
The following options are available as part of our managed service offering. Bundled pricing is available for the most common choices.
- Managed Services offerings hosted in our data center or at your offices.
- Identify and inventory existing equipment.
- Assess current backups and restore capability.
- Setup dedicated application servers for your organization.
- Update and deploy new equipment in your office.
- Establish and maintain a secure connection between our datacenter and your network.
- Monitor equipment for optimum response time.
- Protect services and data from disaster or equipment failure.
- Test backups regularly.
- Identify network connectivity requirements for local and remote sites.
- Order needed hardware and software.
- Build hardware, VMware ESX, Windows and Unix Server Virtual Machines.
- Convert existing physical machines into virtual machines for hosting in the cloud.
- Develop and test IP address change procedures.
- Migrate existing services to new cloud based infrastructure.
- Leverage WAN Acceleration systems to control costs and improve performance.
- Perform routine Health Checks.
- Monitor devices for error conditions.
- Replacing defective devices or components.
Sign up today for our Managed Services Offerings which will allow you to focus on your core business, leaving the day-to-day management and support to us.