Return Material Authorization (RMA)
Policy and Procedure
Varinsic, Inc. will accept returns for any unused product that is in good and resalable condition with the following exclusions:
- No software may be returned.
- Customer requests an Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within 30 days of the shipment date to customer.
- The original manufacturer will not issue an Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- Product has not been opened and original external seals are intact.
- No writing on manufacturer’s boxes.
- Product was originally procured from Varinsic, Inc.
- Varinsic, Inc. may impose a twenty-five (25%) restocking fee on all returns. This fee will be deducted from the original invoice amount.
Buyer will be responsible for the following once an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) has been issued:
- All freight costs to return product to the return address provided by Varinsic, Inc. on the RMA
- A separate sheet of paper will be affixed to the outside of all shipping boxes with the provided RMA number. No other writing may be on the outside of the box or container.
- The provided call tag will be affixed to the shipping box or container.
- Product will be shipped within 10 days of RMA issue date.
- Adequate packing material will be used to ensure no damage occurs to the product during shipping.
- Buyer will be responsible for providing adequate proof of delivery and insurance, if needed.
How to Request a Return Merchandise Authorization:
Go to http://www.varinsic.com/Support/, the Support Tab and select RMA Request to access the submission form.
You will need the following information to complete the form:
- Purchase Order the equipment was purchased on or details on purchase information.
- Part number
- Model number
- Reason for return
- Is the product opened or unopened
- You will receive your RMA number and the address to ship back to within 48 hours of completing the form or an update from your Account Manager with the Status.